Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England's attractions!!
England is most favorite country which is full of attractions for visitors for exploring there. I also visited there once time in my traveling life after ending the tours from san francisco to yosemite national park and spend  great time there.  The City of Bath, Historic Yorkshire, Canterbury Cathedral, Chartwell, Tower of London are the most famous and attracitve places for exploring there.
England is the most visited country due to its attractions which are so unique and amazing to see. All the names of places which you have mentioned are really awesome. I have visited these places in my last tour of England. I really like to say that your choice is awesome. Now I would like to know your next plan. I mean when you ill go for England's tour once again?
Christine! I am feeling happy to see that you like my choice and Appreciate my shared stuff about England. Now I am also have a plan for going to the England after ending my college exames and hope will enjoy there like first time. I am also very excited for go there agian and gain with my family and friends.
England is a best country for visit and as travelling point of view that offers a lot of diverse kind of places for having enjoyment. Its historical places appeals a me a lot. I also have a plan to go there again with my few friends to enjoy holidays. I am so happy for it. Before going, I want to know the names of some most fabulous hotels where we can comfortable stay. I hope you will quick reply my post?
England is not a new for me because my elder sister is married in England and I often like to be there to meet my sister as well as see some fantastic places of the region too. I have been there in these winter vacations a few month back and had much fun. ere are the names of those places which I visited there,
Tower of London
Stonehenge
Windsor Castle
Roman Baths
Yorkshire Dales
Warwick Castle
Eden Project
North York Moors
I am quite happy to see that you have quick reply my post. I am very thankful to you for this effort. All of these places are look so fabulous. After reading your shared post I got huge knowledge about it and I am sure I will visit there without any hesitation. I must prefer your shared all these place during my journey. I hope we will came back with great memories.