Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Gabrie!!
San Gabriel is my favorite city for visiting in California because it has lot of attractions for enjoying and spend a good time there. I explored there after come back from yosemite las vegas with my whole family and enjoyed a good time there very much. There are many kind of things to do for enjoying and make beautiful memories there. What's your views about this city share with me your views.
San Gabriel City in California is really best for travelling point of view. I have visited this city once and I enjoyed a lot. I also love to visit its attractions. As I will be back from my yellowstone bus tour I would like to take a tour fo the city once again. Now buddy tell me about your favorite places of this city which always attract you towards this city?
San Gabriel is the most famous and attractive in the visitors for go there agin and again because it is full of attractions which inpire to the visitors for go there. I also visited there and spend a good time San Gabriel Mission Playhouse, Mission San Gabriel Archangel and Organic Zen Spa are my favorite place for exploring there.
San Gabriel's attractions are really appealing as they grab my attention towards them always and I like to go for and have a fun time. Here I am going to share few images of its attractions with all of you and hope you members will like them.
[Image: mission-san-gabriel-1.jpg]
[Image: picture-uh=a488aaa2bca73094e56de64b7e3af...-91776.jpg]
[Image: rsz_san_gabriel_1.0019197def0f02d985940bf49e42ee8d.jpg]
San Gabriel Mission Playhouse is one of the most promising destination. I had a great time there and I would love to make a tour there for again and again. Here going to share few of images with all users and i am sure these would be useful for everyone. Have you ever been there?

[Image: SanGabriel_10.JPG]

[Image: Document?documentID=4510]
Elijah, I would like to say that you have shared really brilliant and attention grabbing views of the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse with all of us here which is really a nice and impressive tourist attraction in Sam Gabrial. I am hopeful other members of the board will also like this sharing and exchange their travel stories here.
San Gabriel Mission Playhouse is new for me. Honestly, your exciting views about this attraction is really attention grabbing for me. I would like to visit this destination and would like to get an experience of being there. So you guys tell me something more about this destination I am willing to know about it. then soon I will be there after completing my bus tours from new york to niagara falls. so you try to make quick replies.
San Gabriel is an amazing city of CA that offers a lot of most fabulous and attractive attractions to enjoy some time there. I love this city due to its memorising attractions. I have been there about few times ago to explore the beauty of this alluring city. I also explored its numerous places but both of these places like Splash Zone and Vincent Lugo Park are top of the list are my favourite attractions. If anyone you have a plan to go San Gabriel then I will suggest must explore both of these attractions and make their tour more memorable.

I had a geat fun at portland to acadia national park tour.