Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you any idea about it?
I want to share here the most incredible photo which my cousin shared with me after coming back from his bus to tennessee . about few days ago like:

[Image: Uyuni1.jpg]

I want to know your views about this place. I hope you will quick reply? 
I am so sad to tell you that buddy, I have no idea about this attraction. I am blank about this. However, seems that is a great place to capture exciting views like this. However, like you would like to recommend all visit must update regarding this cause I wanna to be there after mine denver to yellowstone.
I must say here that I search for this image and shared with my buddies then one of a friend shared with me that It is a nice image of Salar de Uyuni. Bolivia has many attractions and also best places for visiting as famous for its natural beauty so it one of them. I must say that try to go Bolivia and then visit Salar de Uyuni here.

sightseeing tour san francisco will be good for my brother.
Wessley321, I am also unable to share the name of this place here because I have never tried out the beauty of the attractions in my life till yet. Anyways, I am quite optimistic that any other member of the board will read your post soon and let us know about the location from where this picture is captured.

[Image: 111.gif]
Ohh My, This looks so great. It is gonna be just so awesome to enjoy great sort of time at this place, I am sure that it is gonna be so nice having fun at anywhere like this and getting much more to enjoy like this. Surely trying anything as this would be so nice.