Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Peak
Victoria Peak is an amazing destination of Hong Kong and It is most promising one destination among the adventure lovers. I love this destination due to its incredible beauty. I have been there before mine smoky mountains tours lots of times in my whole life and have a huge fun with my family and friends. It is a really great place for fun and where you can enjoy a lot of most fabulous and interesting things like hiking, camping and photography.
Wessley321, I am going to do agree with you here that Victoria Peak is really an interesting and fun giving attraction of the Hing Kong. I have been there a few time ago with my uncle and his family to enjoy an outing on Easter and that was really an enjoyable and delighting experience for all of us. Camping was my most favorite to enjoy there.

When bus from nyc to niagara falls ny will depart?
After reading your interesting views about Victoria Peak I would like to go for the personal experience of this destination. I will must go for the tour of this destination and will enjoy exploring the night view of thsi destination. I am sure it will be enjoyable for me and I will get lots of memories by this tour. soon I will go for it and will get my personal experience.
Arianna, I think it is really a good thing if you liked our shared information about the Victoria Peak and Now thinking to explore it beauty by own to have a good time. I am going to share few images of the peak here to excite your eager. Hope you will like them.
[Image: victoria-peak-and-the-victoria-peak-tram...a_main.jpg]
[Image: Victoria-Peak-Tower-54898.jpg]
[Image: Victoria-Peak-Expedition-Roni-Martinez-S...ing-13.jpg]

[Image: 111.gif]
bess, I would like to say that you have shared really nice images of Victoria Pea with all of us. I like them so much and love to say that, through your post, I can say that you have a good time while your visit. So let's share here what to see there buddy? I hope you will like to share with all of us.