Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something about this location.
[Image: oia-santorini-greece-cr-alamy.jpg]
I want to know something about this location. It is really awesome to see and grabbing my attention so I want to get some information about this destination.You let me know if you have any idea. I will go for the tour of this destination at once. So share your views here. I am waiting for your quick replies.

I want to take the bus tours usa east coast.
I would like to say that you have shared really nice and impressive image here with all of us. According to my information which is captured from Santorini, Greece. It is the most famous attraction of Greece. My dad have visited this place with his cousin and had great time at there. It has great beauty which is grab the attentions of tourist toward them. My dad suggested me to visit this place but due to my study I have never been there but now I am free and have make a plan to explore this place personally. I hope it will be good for me.
Vani, I agree with you here. Christine has shared really a lovely view of the Santorini, Greece with all of us here. Santorini is the most beautiful and heart touching area of the Greece. It has the blue and white color of all places which makes it more adorable and attention grabbing. It is a perfect place for lovebirds. My parents have visited this place and had a huge fun time.

I will catch bus from niagara falls to new york city

[Image: 111.gif]
Santorini is an amazing island of Aegean Sea and tourists can enjoy there some time with most exciting views of nature beauty. I love the natural places around the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there before going to enjoy my 1000 island cruises many of the times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this breathtaking destination. Every time had huge fun there. I want to share the some most incredible views of this fantastic place which i have captured in my these tour in my camera. I hope you will like them. Those images are:

[Image: fira01.jpg]

[Image: santorini-princess.jpg]
What a great discussion is running here about Santorini, I am glad after getting this stuff and would like to say that guys Santorini us a mine top favorite places to and always have a wonderful time in the lap of nature. Do let share what you like to say about its resorts?

What say about from nyc to maine bus trip?
Christine!! I would say you shared a really gorgeous and Impressive image of Santorini, Greece with us, and everybody shared very informative stuff about this.  Santorini is the most beautiful Island of Aegean Sea. It is not like any other Island, It is most visited Island in Greece. It has a natural beauty and It's white and blue color give a very iconic attractions for tourists. I'll must see this wonderful Island after my dominion tours.