tour's Itinerary places
Niagara Falls,
Watkin Glen
Corning Museum
Empire State Building
Rockefeller Center
Saks Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn Bridge

All of these are the names of those places which I have available in my tour's Itinerary and I am going to explore these fascinating places during my next tour to have a fun-filled time. 

I will suggest travelers to try out us tours east coast

[Image: 111.gif]
Bess, Its just really great to have this. I am so sure that it's being so much great to have fun with this one for sure. All the sights are just too much nice and I am sure that to explore out these sights will prove a nice outdoor exprience for you.
Bess, I would like to say that you have shared good information with all of us. Brooklyn Bridge is a very nice place. This Bridge' design is not just beautiful but its famous in New York. There are many peoples walking on the side by side and enjoy the time. The bridge is clean and adorable. You can enjoy here the photography of its beauty. Hope you will nice time spend here.
Well, Guys, It is good to read your views here about the tourist's places and I am glad to say that I m back after taking the tour. I visited all of these places during my trip and they offered me a huge fun time. I enjoyed biking at Brooklyn Bridge, Cruising at Niagara Falls, Hiking and Camping at Watkin Glen State Park and many other activities which made this tour rocking for me.

[Image: 111.gif]