Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Costa Rica
Costa Rica  is a famous and beautiful region to travel around in Americal where I want to go for fun with travel mates to have ultimate travel experience. I will love to go ahead for it after mine recent travel time and will stay there for 3 days. So looking for hotel suggestions. If you have any then share with me?  Hope to see some quick replies.
Costa Rica is an own kind place for having a cool time with family and friends. I have explored this facsintating adestination whenI was free from Carlsbad to grand canyon tour with my besties, and this was a great time of mne life. Anyway here I am going to share those stay places whih we have selected for having comfortable stay.
Barceló San José  
Villa Buena Onda Adults Only Hotel Playas del Coco  
Parador Resort & Spa Manuel Antonio  
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo  
Hotel Costa Verde  

I hope you will like my sharing stuff.
Costa Rica s my most favorite place to go for fun with mates and I always prefer and suggest to all other to explore thsi for natural views II love thsi also and have really great kind of time at there may of time. many of options are available to have fun like hiking, camping,photography, and many more otrhers. I will go there again after mine new jersey to Washington dc bus tour for sure.
I would love to say that all you members have shared really impressive material here about the Costa Rica which is a beautiful place to go ahead. Here I am going to pot some images of the area to make this stuff more interesting for travelers. Hope you guys will like them.
[Image: costa_rica-Water-Fall.jpeg]
[Image: Costa-Rica-7.jpg]
[Image: parque-francisco-alvarado-topiaries-zanc...6.544.jpeg]
[Image: Costa-Rica-25621.jpg]
[Image: CostaRicaBridge.jpg]
Wow, so beautiful and much stunning beauty you have shared here and best images you have selected for sharing with all of us. I like it and try to go for exploring or personal experience of these destination soon. so sure my next time of holidays which will be free spend here with my younger friends. so sure I will spend my time of holidays good here.
asulia, It is really great to know for me that you liked my shared images of the Costa Rica and found this place highly interesting and beautiful for you. Your decision is absolutely right and I think you must go there without wasting your time to lost in the world of its beauty and have a fun time there. So go ahead and have fun there.
I would like to say, Alvera, you had shared such a cool views with all of us. Believe me, your shared views are appeals me a lot and I have shared all of them with my mom. After watching this she was much pleased and said that I wanna go there with my dad as soon as possible. Let me know, which month they should select for going there?
All of you guys make this discussion more interesting and informative for me. I love to go for this sort of places and must say it will be a fun way to go ahead for me to try things like this. I must say the above shared photos let me think about this destination and grab my attention to go for it.
Allaya, This is so good that you are going to take a tour of there as you finalized that after watching my shared images. Well, Buddy, If you ask from me than I think March, April, September and October will be the best months to see the beauty of Costa Rica because in these days the weather become really sufficient and best for the people.
I have no words to say thanks for this Alvera, and would like to say that I am happy after reading your post. So I would like to try to go there in March for having a cool time on my Friend Birthday party. Let me know which point will be perfect for enjoying her birthday party in March.