Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I m going to introduce myself with all of you guys.   My name is Alvera and I am from the Florida, USA.  I am a big lover of traveling and can see that members have shared here much information regarding this.  Hope will have nice time with all and  learn  informative stuff from here as well as  share my experiences with others too.
(11-24-2016, 08:08 PM)Alvera Wrote: Here I m going to introduce myself with all of you guys.   My name is Alvera and I am from the Florida, USA.  I am a big lover of traveling and can see that members have shared here much information regarding this.  Hope will have nice time with all and  learn  informative stuff from here as well as  share my experiences with others too.

Welcome Alvera, nice to see you here
Hello, stjong , It is really good to know that you liked to welcome me on the board in such a good way. I really liked it and now feeling so, hopeful to have a fun time here. Buddy, Here I want to know something about you and your hobbies. Will you like to share with me here?

I have selected los angeles to grand canyon south rim tour from my cart to enjoy in next days.
Hello, all and welcome to all new comers. I love to talk with new members and would love to say it will be a nice time to talk with you. Would you love to let me know guys something more about yourself and let me know how much you love to go travel places to see more fun places.
Hello, Jack-Stoker, It is good to see your warm welcome here. I also like to have a discussion with members to know about the various things and share my information too. I am from the USA and have graduated a few time ago. I am from Florida and Traveling, modeling, cooking and skipping are my favorite hobbies to pass time and enjoy.
Alvera! It's really good to see you here, I like o say you warmly welcome here. I am really sure about that it would be really best for you and me as well to be the part of this great forum. Really nice to know about your favorite hobbies which realy the best thing to spend your time with mates for sure.
Eugenie, It's nice to see your such warm welcomes for me on this board and I agree with you that it will be an impressive time for both of us to stay connected here and a make a conversation while exchanging personal experiences. By the way, What you will like to tell us about the things to do in leisure and have a nice time?
Hi Alvera, warmly welcome here you buddy, So sure will have a lovely time here like me and other travelling freaks. However would like to say that have no idea about him but I love to enjoy the charm of nature in my free time. For the sake of this purpose have explored lots of attractions. What’s about you?