Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day trip
I have selected 1 day trip from nyc  among the   bus tours from nyc  to  make a move through that after a few  days with my  family members to celebrate my Mom's  birthday  in NYC and have a quality of time.  This tour will be a gift for her  from my side and  surely we  all will make that day really remarkable for her by giving surprise after a few  time in the whole day.
Alvera, I would like to say that this will be a good tour for your mom. I also have taken this tour during last vacations for having a good time. You know what while this have explored lots of attractions like
Ground Zero,
World Trade Center,
Freedom Tower,
Wall Street,
Metropolitan Museum of Art,
Rockefeller Center,
United Nations Building,
Empire State Building,
Statue of Liberty,
Sea-Air-Space Museum
and Times Square
I think theses places are enough for having a good time in one day.

Have you ever taken yellowstone tour bus?
wow! It is just so much amazing to try out the things like that so much. I am really sure about that your mother will have an amazing kind of time while enjoying this great tour and these amazing attractions. so much great wishes for your mom boriorthday. Have a great time ahead.

boston to niagara falls bus tours will be best for sure.
Dwalin! I am going to agree with you which attractions names you have shared in your post. All of these attractions are enough for making a one-day interesting and memorable. I am sure Alvera also like all of these attractions names and will explore. Anyhow, let's tell me which attraction is best in all of these attractions for enjoying photography because in next days want to enjoy this activity.