Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loneliness and silence
[Image: Wall_404_5120x2880.jpg]

Right Now, I am feeling really sad due to some  certain reasons and wanna go for a place like this to sit there for hours with my loneliness and spend the time in silence where no one will be around me.  I think it will be a good decision for me to spend my  time alone  nad make my mind relax. What you guys will say about this? 

Getting ready for us west coast tour
It's a good idea to have some time and feel relax in such cool places while to feel sad. I also do so when feeling like you and it works for me. So, I hope it will remain the best way to go ahead with you and spend some time far from hectic routine. I also would love to go around such kind of thing to see more in my traveling life.

Going to join new years eve packages nyc to have fun.
Jack-Stoker , I do agree with you. It is really a cool idea for a person to go far from the world and its busy nad tough life at such kind of relaxing place nad spend some time with loneliness and feel better. I am also going there after a few days nd really hopeful that it will work for me and I will be back with a new spirit.
Well, Alvera, I think you have really a good decision. It is a view of Norway which is really a perfect place to sit alone and accept the harsh realities of life as well as feel good while seeing good views all around. I will suggest you to must go there soon as possible to make the decisions and come with a fresh and happy mind to give a good start to your life.

I would travel from las vegas to Los Angeles.
Alvera! I am going to agree with you. This place is best for spending time with alone. Sometimes due to some reasons the person want to live alone from all the people and give some time to their self. So I think you move ahead there and spend your some hours at this place alone. I am sure after this you feel relax and nice because this place charming views will remove your all worries.