Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacramento
Sacramento is a city in California that is one of the largest cities in California. I hope you- like to talk about it if ever have been there and let me know about its famous places to see. I am looking for your replies guys to read more about this city and about its fun places. I am sure it will be a fun way to travel around this city and enjoy some time there.
Sacramento is really a new name for me, I have never heard this name till yet. As you have shared really good views about this city so I can see that it would be good option for exploring after my cheap tours from nyc. So do you like to share the names of the attraction of it?
Why not buddy here I am going to share some names of attractions of Sacramento with all of you from my collection.
Old Sacramento Historic Foundation  
Sutter's Fort  
California Automobile Museum  
Sacramento Zoo
Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament  
State Indian Museum  
I am quite sure you will like them.

Do you know about niagara falls trip from nj?
You buddy shared cool names of attractions which can be explored in Sacramento. I think all fun seekers who are going to see the beauty of California state should love to add the name of Sacramento city in their bucket list to have some time. I am sure it will be a fun way to go ahead and there will be lots of fun things to do for all.
Jack-Stoker, it's my goodness that you like my sharing attractions. Anyway, will talk about California Automobile Museum is my favorite attraction in Sacramento. I really like this and while this have observed in this museum almost has a collection of over 150 classic cars, race cars, muscle cars and early models displayed. What will you say about this?
California Automobile Museum is an untouched place for me guys. I have never to be there in my life and have no idea about that. After reading your post Allaya, can say that you have a great information and experience of this place. If am I right so let me know what you think what I should do there and how I can make my visit more exciting?
California Automobile Museum is an automobile museum. I have heard about this museum but still I also never explore this museum personally. I would like to visit this place and enjoy exploring the different and nice kind fo exhibitions of cars there. Allaya! Your shared interesting views about this museum increasing my interest a lot now soon I will go there and will enjoy my time there.
I agree with all of you guys that Sacramento is the best place for traveling point of view. It is the capital city of the U.S. state of California. It has many great attractions for visitors. Many travelers visit there with family and friends for having lot of fun. Allaya shared nice names of attractions of Sacramento. I entered all these attractions names in my bucket list. I wanna go there with my family or friends.
(03-18-2017, 03:11 PM)Christine Wrote: California Automobile Museum is an automobile museum. I have heard about this museum but still I also never explore this museum personally. I would like to visit this place and enjoy exploring the different and nice kind fo exhibitions of cars there. Allaya! Your shared interesting views about this museum increasing my interest a lot now soon I will go there and will enjoy my time there.

I would like to say that you have shared nice information about this Museum buddy. I am glad after getting this and would like to know some information regarding this like
Opening time
Closing time
Entrance fee
along this some images of this place. Would you like to share with all of us?

Do you know about bus tours from boston to niagara falls?
California Automobile Museum is a most famous tourists destination of the world that is situated in Sacramento. I have personally visited there before mine niagara falls tours from ny city only one time in my whole life but I have really great experience there. I explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many images of this most fabulous destination in my camera. If anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was you personal experience?