Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albania
Albania is a most famous country of Europe. It is a best destination for visit as travelling point of view. It is also fmaous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there and I explored its most fabulous places for having enjoyment. What will you say about it?
I would like to say that Wessley321 that Albania is untouched for me I have no personal experience of this place but my uncle have visited this place last week. He had great experience and spend good time there. It has many interesting places for visitors like Albanian Riviera, Rinia Park, Mount Korab, Great Park of Tirana and Blue Eye. My uncle shared all these information with me and he suggested me that I also visit this place before mine bus tours from nyc to niagara falls. I also thinking about it.
According to my father, Albania is a nice place where you can enjoy a nice time as visiting lovers. It has may attractions and best location for spending your time here remarkable. I hope os in future time I will makes a plan to go for visiting this country which is located in the Balkans. I wish I will enjoy here my holidays and good time here.
I am going to praise the effort of all of you members here for sharing really a nice kind of stuff here about the Albania. All of this information is really useful for e because My mom is planning to take a tour of Albania in the coming up days with my Aunt and I will share all of this stuff with her. I am hoping she will find it valuable for them.

My niagara falls ny bus tour was exciting for me.

[Image: 111.gif]
I will share some names of places that your mother and aunt should visit during this tour. These are the best places to see in Albania and surely if they will visit these places then will enjoy fully. I a sure it will be good for them.
Lake Ohrid
Lake Skadar
Rozafa Castle
National Historical Museum
Skanderbeg Square
Berat Castle
Skanderbeg Museum.
Arianna, I am going to say that you have shared really lovely names of the Albania attractrions here as these are really useful for me. I will share these with my mom and hope get time to make a move around these fantastic places during her tour.

[Image: 111.gif]