Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolivia attractions
Bolivia is am amazing country of South America.  It is a home of plenty alluring and captivating attractions. I want to share the names of some most fabulous attractions which are my favourite like:

Isla del Sol
Madidi National Park
Laguna Verde
Nevado Sajama
La Angostura Lake
Tariquía Flora and Fauna National Reserve
I want to know your views about these places?
Wow Wessley321! you have shared such a really nice names of Bolivia's attractions. No doubt Bolivia is the most fascinating and alluring country of south America. I have personal experience of visited there. La Angostura Lake, Isla del Sol and Madidi National Park. visited during my tour. I want to share some names of those place which I  explored other then these places like: Lake Titicaca, Salar de Uyuni and Salar de Uyuni. I love to explore once again in my life.
I agree with you here that Andrew! No doubt Bolivia is the best location for visiting and also best places for visiting. I would love to say that if you have any plan for visiting this place so try to go there and enjoy your nice time here as well with buddies. It has many best places for visiting because my brother has visited this place with his buddies before his san francisco city tour packages. so have fun in Bolivia.
I am going to say that all of you members have really a nice conversation here about the Bolivia and it's tourist attractions which is good. I liked all of this stuff and I will ask my dad to plan a tour of this destination for me in the coming up months after my tours to niagara falls from boston. By the way, What's about the people of this place?

[Image: 111.gif]
would like to say that according to my mother experience people of his place are really nice. They help the visitors in a polite and they talk with them with courteously. She said they play an important role in making visitors trip more memorable. So, Bess, I think you should not worried about their behaviors.

Have you ever enjoyed bus tours to niagara falls from nyc?
Bolivia is massive, I am so much in love with that place and it amazed me simply always having fun at anywhere as this and enjoying so much more of the stuff like this and get to try anything more from that.